Everybody is different and everybody has their own unique style – even with their Christmas trees.
Here are some things your Christmas tree says about you:
- White lights − You ask houseguests to remove their shoes.
- Multi-colored lights − You're an extrovert.
- Blinking Lights − You have attention deficit disorder.
- Homemade ornaments – You have lots of children.
- Strung Popcorn − You have too much time on your hands.
- Red balls only − You wish you lived in a department store.
- Cutoff top − You didn't measure the tree.
- Vague evergreen smell − You bought a healthy tree.
- Strong evergreen smell − You sprayed your tree with Pine-Sol.
- Just plain smelly − There's a dead bird in your tree. (Reader's Digest)